CODATA Working Groups
CODATA Working Groups are generally established to investigate immediate short-term problems, to explore the need for CODATA action on specific issues or to initiate programmes, initiatives when strategic opportunities arise with various partners.
- OECD Global Science Forum and CODATA Project on Business Models for Sustainable Research Data Repositories
- Standard Glossary for Research Data Management (IRIDIUM)
- CODATA-RDA Working Group on Research Data Science Summer Schools (now continuing as CODATA Task Group on Foundation Training in Research Data Science)
- CODATA-RDA Interest Group on Legal Interoperability of Research Data
- CODATA Early Career Data Professionals Working Group
Collaborations and Participation in Other Working Groups
CODATA works in collaboration with a range of other organisations and makes substantial contributions to various Working Groups which are listed here.
- GEO Data Sharing Working Group
- GEO Data Management Principles Task Force
- CODATA-RDA Working Group on International Materials Resource Registry