CODATA and WSIS+10 at the UN General Assembly
Date: Jul 2, 2015
Later today (19.00 UTC, Thursday 2 July 2015), Professor Liu Chuang, Institute of Geographical Sciences and Natural Resources Research of the Chinese Academy of Sciences and Secretary to the CODATA PASTD Task Group will address the United Nations General Assembly's interactive stakeholder consultation for the 10 year review of the World Summit on Information Societies (WSIS+10). Professor Liu Chuang will present a short statement of the activities of the CODATA Task Group and the broader objectives of CODATA and our many international partners to promote data sharing as an important means of reducing the digital divide.
- Statement: CODATA, China and Partners’ Joint Efforts on Research Data Sharing in/for/with Developing Countries, to be presented by Liu Chuang, Secretary, CODATA PASTD TG
- Programme: WSIS+10 Informal Interactive Stakeholder Consultation, 2 July 2015
- Live Webcast: http://webtv.un.org/
- WSIS+10 Review: http://unpan3.un.org/wsis10/
- Preliminary Roadmap for the WSIS+10 Review