China National Committee
We are currently updating this page.
The Chinese National Committee for CODATA (CN-CODATA or CODATA-China) comprises 24 members from the CAS, related Ministries, Universities and Commissions. Acad Ding Zhongli, the vice president of CAS, is the Chairman of the CN-CODATA.
The Chinese National Committee for CODATA ever since has been making efforts on promoting China’s data activities of science and technology through its executive body - the Secretariat located at Computer Network Information Center (CNIC) of Chinese Academy of Sciences. (http://english.cnic.cas.cn/)
CNIC is a support institution involved in constructing and operating IT infrastructure and providing IT-related services. It provides services related to Internet registration management, operations and technology R&D. In addition, it serves as an R&D and demonstration base for e-technology applications. The goal of CNIC is to lead the way in establishing and supporting “e-science” in China.
The principal member organizations of Chinese National Committee for CODATA (CN-CODATA or CODATA-China)
1. Chinese Academy of Sciences, Add: 52 Sanlihe Rd., Beijing, China
2. Ministry of Science and Technology of the People’s Repulic of China, Add: 15B, Fuxing Road, Beijing, China
3. National Natural Science Foundation of China, Add: No.83 Shuangqing Road, Haidian ,Neijing,China
4. China Association for Science and Technology, Add: 3 Fuxing Road, Beijing, 100863, China
5. Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences, Add: No.12 Zhongguancun South St.,Haidian District, Beijing, China
6. Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences, Add: No.9 Dongdan Santiao, Dongcheng District, Beijing, China
7. China Institute of Atomic Energy, Add: P.O. Box 275, Beijing 102413, China
8. Tsinghua University, Add: Tsinghua University, Beijing, 100084, China
9. University of Science and Technology Beijing, Add: 30 Xueyuan Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100083 P. R.China
Find out more